The following workshops are currently planned for 2013 (more to follow!):
Royal Horticultural Society (Wisley, Surrey)
- Photographing Tropical Butterflies: 30th January, and 6th February, 2013
- Introduction to Digital Photography: 14th April 2013
- Digital Photography: Beyond the Basics: 22nd June, 2013
- Close-Up Photography 17th August, 2013
- Capturing Autumn Colour 26th October, 2013
Further details can be found by clicking here
Field Studies Council (Slapton Ley, Devon) Digital Photography: The Basics and Beyond: 26th July - 28th July, 2013Digital Plant Photography - the Whole Picture: 28th July - 2nd August, 2013.
These two courses can be done separately or as a complementary pair. Further details about them, in one of my favourite UK locations, can be found by clicking here
I run a large number of workshops throughout the year, both for organisations and individuals, as well as offering a consultancy service. Workshops can be for groups or individual one to one training in subjects such as Photoshop, digital workflow and digital camera use.
I am also often asked to give talks to Camera Clubs and other societies - see Talks section.
Please use the contact form for details of dates and costs, or email me at Adrian Davies Imaging